Street Lights Out?
Give us a shout!
We at Utilities Kingston want to keep our neighborhoods safe and help to ensure our community's peace of mind by promptly replacing any burnt out bulbs.
Utilities Kingston is responsible for operating and maintaining streetlights for the entire City of Kingston.
Call Utilities Kingston at (613) 546-1181 ext. 2151 any time of the day to report a malfunctioning streetlight.
- Your name
- Phone number (In case we need more information to help solve the problem)
- Pole Number (Found on Front of Poll)
What type of problem are you reporting? Please inform us of one of the following:
- Single light not operating
- Multiple lights not operating
- Streetlight cycles on and off
- Open, broken, or missing light fixture
- Damaged pole
- Exposed wires
- Lights blocked by trees
Please give us the location of the streetlight and the number on the pole.
We endeavour to repair streetlights within 10 business days, and for customer reported ones, most often it is within 5 business days. However, there are factors that can extend that timeframe.